What is the Best Method for Teeth Whitening?
Teeth can get easily stained and discolored with a morning coffee or a glass of red wine in the late evening. The discolored teeth doesn’t look attractive and dull your smile, which can lead to lower self-esteem. Thankfully, there are solutions for whitening your teeth and what’s more? Both these methods provide pristine teeth for a beautiful smile.
Patients can opt for a take-home whitening kit or can have an in-office treatment using the Spa Dent Teeth Whitening
system- offered at Aims Dentistry.
Home whitening kits
Teeth whitening home kit is a simple and effective method for whitening your teeth. Some kits involve wearing a whitening strip on the teeth while some have custom-fit trays that have special whitening gel.
There are several steps involved using the custom-fit trays:
As these are custom-made so the whitening solution isn’t wasted, you’ll have to give an impression of your upper and lower teeth. These impressions are sent to a specialty lab to make the trays. This can take anywhere from one to two weeks.
There are a few steps to obtaining and using teeth whitening home kit:
- The initial shade of the teeth is recorded and compared.
- After the trays are ready, an appointment would be set to explain how to dispense and apply the solution.
- Before starting the procedure at home, you’ll need to brush, floss and rinse.
- The procedure is to be performed for half-an-hour for two weeks. While wearing tray avoid eating, drinking or smoking.
The Spa Dent whitening system uses modern LED light technology with gel to eliminate stains.
How does the Spa Dent whitening system?
The LED light activates the gel, which is places in the mouth trays and provides powerful whitening cellular stimulation. Hydroxyl radicals penetrate the tooth enamel without damaging it and break down stains into smaller particles.
The process delivers optimum results and is pretty straightforward:
- Your teeth would be polished to remove plaque.
- A whitening solution will be applied on the surface your teeth.
- Depending on the brand, some whitening products require the laser to activate the peroxide. This solution is left for 30 minutes during the procedure.
The Spa Dent Teeth Whitening Treatment
guarantees to effectively whiten your teeth by two to ten full shades. This is safer than any other teeth whitening treatment and achieves a better result in a fraction of the time.
Our dentist can help you decide the best method for teeth whitening for you. Avoid stain-causing foods or beverages and smoking following the treatment. For lasting results, it is recommended to go for frequent dental cleaning.