Teeth Whitening Mississauga
Teeth Whitening Mississauga: Teeth whitening is a great way to brighten your teeth and attain a great smile. The procedure helps remove stains and discoloration that makes you have a dull smile. Teeth whitening lightens teeth and is the most popular cosmetic dental procedures since it improves the look of your teeth.
It is not a one-time procedure; you need to do it regularly for your teeth to maintain the brighter look. At AIMS Dentistry, we are known for enhancing our clients’ smiles by offering the best teeth whitening Mississauga services. Our whitening solutions can dynamically change your teeth appearance due to their strength.
Teeth bonding helps in fixing several aesthetic issues such as stains, misalignment and gaps in the teeth. It involves application of composite resin to repair discolored, decayed, fractured or chipped teeth. The procedure helps close gaps between the teeth, make them look longer or change the colour or shape of your teeth. We provide fast and painless Dental Bonding Mississauga. Our well designed dental bonding procedure whitens your teeth until they match fully with your natural teeth.
Teeth whitening treatment is carried out to improve the overall aesthetic appearance of teeth. Often our lifestyle habits like smoking and too much caffeine throughout the day leads to staining of teeth. Cigarette stains are often categorized as the most difficult to treat stains.
Why Teeth Whitening?
Normal teeth color is the same as that of a pearl. Everyday caffeine intake and certain foods can cause them to attain a slight pale color. Even though a slight pallor is acceptable, Aims Dentistry recommends undergoing teeth whitening treatment under following circumstances:
- When extreme yellowing of teeth is causing your confidence to plummet.
- When stained teeth exude an unhygienic and unhealthy vibe, making you less presentable.
- When discolored teeth are hampering with your ability to communicate freely with people and are making you conscious of the way you look at all times.
A daily dose of self-confidence is important to achieve little triumphs in everyday life. When discolored teeth bring down your confidence, go for teeth whitening treatment anytime.
Benefits of teeth whitening treatment
At Aims Dentistry, a highly certified and experienced team of dentists administer teeth whitening treatment in Mississauga. Here’s why professional treatment in dental clinic should be preferred instead of over the counter whitening kits:
- Use of right products containing bleaching agents within safe limits.
- Safer for your teeth enamel and gums.
- At our clinic, we employ dedicated tools and techniques for optimal application of whitening agent.
- Peace of mind of being treated by experts in the field.
How Dental Bonding helps?
Bonding and veneers are used in specialized cases where there’s chipping, cracking, and decaying of teeth along with discoloration. Bonding involves coating teeth with a color matching resinous layer that completely coats the outer surface of teeth and makes the appearance even and bright.Veneer Dentist Mississauga
Veneers are specialized porcelain casts that are made specifically according to patient’s teeth shape. These are helpful when a single decaying tooth needs salvation. Bonding and porcelain veneers can be used in the following conditions:
- Chipped, cracked, and discolored teeth due to fluorosis, a condition where excess fluorine makes teeth brittle and extremely discolored.
- Chipping and cracking of teeth post an accident.
- Discoloration of an unnerved tooth post root canal treatment.
- Extremely stained teeth owing to excessive smoking and tobacco use.
- Discoloration owing to infection and tooth decay.
Aims Dentistry carries out a professional dental assessment before performing teeth whitening treatment to select the right treatment option for you. Book your Teeth Whitening Appointment today