Teeth Whitening / Bonding
Teeth whitening treatment is carried out to improve the overall aesthetic appearance of teeth. Often our lifestyle habits like smoking and too much caffeine throughout the day leads to staining of teeth. Cigarette stains are often categorized as the most difficult to treat stains.Why you should go for Teeth Whitening Treatment?
Normal teeth color is the same as that of a pearl. Everyday caffeine intake and certain foods can cause them to attain a slight pale color. Even though a slight pallor is acceptable, Aims Dentistry recommends undergoing teeth whitening treatment under following circumstances:
- When extreme yellowing of teeth is causing your confidence to plummet.
- When stained teeth exude an unhygienic and unhealthy vibe, making you less presentable.
- When discolored teeth are hampering with your ability to communicate freely with people and are making you conscious of the way you look at all times.
A daily dose of self-confidence is important to achieve little triumphs in everyday life. When discolored teeth bring down your confidence, go for teeth whitening treatment anytime.Benefits of professionally administered teeth whitening treatment
At Aims Dentistry, a highly certified and experienced team of dentists administer teeth whitening treatment. Here’s why professional treatment in dental clinic should be preferred instead of over the counter whitening kits:
- Use of right products containing bleaching agents within safe limits.
- Safer for your teeth enamel and gums.
- At our clinic, we employ dedicated tools and techniques for optimal application of whitening agent.
- Peace of mind of being treated by experts in the field.
Bonding and veneers are used in specialized cases where there’s chipping, cracking, and decaying of teeth along with discoloration. Bonding involves coating teeth with a color matching resinous layer that completely coats the outer surface of teeth and makes the appearance even and bright. Veneers are specialized porcelain casts that are made specifically according to patient’s teeth shape. These are helpful when a single decaying tooth needs salvation. Bonding and veneers can be used in the following conditions:
- Chipped, cracked, and discolored teeth due to fluorosis, a condition where excess fluorine makes teeth brittle and extremely discolored.
- Chipping and cracking of teeth post an accident.
- Discoloration of an unnerved tooth post root canal treatment.
- Extremely stained teeth owing to excessive smoking and tobacco use.
- Discoloration owing to infection and tooth decay.
Aims Dentistry carries out a professional dental assessment before performing teeth whitening treatment to select the right treatment option for you.