Invisalign Mississauga: Invisalign is transparent orthodontic devices used to adjust teeth. They work perfectly in adjusting moderate crowding of front teeth. They are invisible, thus you are the only one who knows you are wearing them. At AIMS Dentistry, we offer custom Invisalign in Mississauga. We don’t provide cheap Invisalign in Mississauga.
Our Invisalign are made of clear material, cause no irritation and can be removed easily when eating, flossing or brushing. If you are looking for affordable Invisalign dentist in Mississauga who can offer the right consultation for your problems, book your appointment with AIMS dentistry today.
Invisalign treatment is revolutionizing the way teeth alignment is carried out. They’re fast replacing conventional dental braces owing to the ease and comfort they offer.
Invisaligns, also known as clear aligners, are clear braces custom made to fit your teeth perfectly. These are created through digital 3D scanning and printing technology. Aims Dentistry is proud to be one of the select few currently using this technique to correct misaligned teeth. They’re currently used to treat a variety of misalignments such as crowded teeth, overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite, crooked teeth, and gap teeth among others.
What’s the need for teeth alignment treatment?
Perfect teeth alignment boosts confidence while preventing various gum diseases, tooth decay, and TMJ disorders. It also helps prevent ulceration of oral mucosa due to crossbite or overbite.How Invisalign differs from conventional metal braces?
Benefits of Invisalign over dental braces can be summed up as:
- Invisalign are clear braces that can be worn without anyone noticing them. It gives you the freedom to smile without hesitation.
- They’re not bulky like dental braces but lightweight and easy to carry.
- Easy to wear owing to absence of troublesome wires and pins.
- Unlike dental braces, you don’t have to wear them 24X7. You have to wear them for 20-22 hours a day, sparing time for cleaning and eating.
- Food doesn’t get stuck in Invisaligns.
- Unlike dental braces, there’s no issue of cuts in oral mucosa from wires and pins.
- You can brush and floss normally with Invisalign.
- Invisalign technology works two times faster than conventional metal braces.
- There are no restrictions on the kind of food you eat or the activities you indulge in. You can participate in your favorite sports and eat whatever you like with Invisalign.
- Invisalign doesn’t cause any speech changes as are caused by dental braces. They’re far more comfortable and effective than conventional braces.
How to wear and care for clear braces?
Invisalign makes living with braces much easier. All you have to do is follow these simple rules and you’re good to go:
- Remove them while eating, brush your teeth, and put them back on.
- For best results, they should be worn for at least 20-22 hours a day.
- Each set is worn for 1-2 weeks as prescribed by your dentist.
- Schedule a visit every 6-8 weeks to evaluate progress and to get your new set of clear braces.
- Clear aligners must be rinsed and cleaned with Invisalign Cleaning system every single night.
Invisaligns being custom made assure perfect fit. With changed alignment, new set is needed till the desired alignment is reached.